Friday, December 31, 2010

No Problems for Casteu

Since his accident in the fifth stage last year, David Casteu has changed a lot. The injury to his thigh is just a distant bad memory, but this premature withdrawal especially gave food for thought to the native of Nice, manager of Team Sherco, who has arrived in a both conquering and reserved state of mind: “This season, I’ve got a lot out of rally-raids. I don’t approach the race in the same way and I’ve changed the way I ride. For this edition, I’ve never felt rushed and we’ve prepared everything in complete calm”. Convinced by the performances of his bike, Casteu also knows that his experience allows him to aim very high, including competing with the two favourites, Cyril Despres and Marc Coma: “I’m world champion at 450cc level! I’m aware that there are many of us how can stake a claim to victory, but we’re working with that in mind. Winning is a dream, but perhaps it’s within my reach. I know how good the others are and I know how good I am”.

No comments:

Post a Comment